What does it mean to deactivate Facebook?

Is it bad.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Deactivating your facebook account just means that nobody can see or post anything to your FB account. You can activate your facebook account whenever again whenever you want to return to normal facebook status. There's no time limit involved in a deactivation.

• 5 months ago

It means your Facebook would be deactivate.

• 5 months ago

Jealousy some things are not bad, for this too it,s like that!

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

To temporarily delete that account, and then the user can come back to that account later and reactivate it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

magic magic magic

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It means to Delete your Account

And No Its not Bad If you dont want to be on Facebook and you want to get Rid of your Account that would be a good thing

• 5 months ago

Well, you simply De-activate it. Put it to rest and resurrect it when your social media addiction gets the better of you

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, it's a very good thing. I deactivated my Facebook in 2015 after getting addicted, haven't used it since and I am a happier person with no social media. I have more time for more important things instead of staring at a screen all day long.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No, try it and see what happens ….

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It is actually good to deactivate it, you will have more time for other stuff

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.