What does it mean to deactivate Facebook?

Is it bad.

Deactivating your facebook account just means that nobody can see or post anything to your FB account. You can activate your facebook account whenever again whenever you want to return to normal facebook status. There's no time limit involved in a deactivation.

It means your Facebook would be deactivate.

Jealousy some things are not bad, for this too it,s like that!

• Ben

To temporarily delete that account, and then the user can come back to that account later and reactivate it.

magic magic magic

• Daniel

It means to Delete your Account

And No Its not Bad If you dont want to be on Facebook and you want to get Rid of your Account that would be a good thing

Well, you simply De-activate it. Put it to rest and resurrect it when your social media addiction gets the better of you

Yes, it's a very good thing. I deactivated my Facebook in 2015 after getting addicted, haven't used it since and I am a happier person with no social media. I have more time for more important things instead of staring at a screen all day long.

• Brian

No, try it and see what happens ….

It is actually good to deactivate it, you will have more time for other stuff