My boyfriend said he wants me to be skinny and lose weight...,should I do it?

I'm 13 and my boyfriends 16, he said he wants me to be skinny...I told him that I didn't want to lose weight and then he said "do it for me" then I told him I would think about it. I'm not sure if I should lose weight or not, but I like my body the way it is... I'm 177 pounds and I'm... show more I'm 13 and my boyfriends 16, he said he wants me to be skinny...I told him that I didn't want to lose weight and then he said "do it for me" then I told him I would think about it. I'm not sure if I should lose weight or not, but I like my body the way it is...

I'm 177 pounds and I'm 5'7, my weight is distributed through out my body pretty evenly (I'm not fat or chubby...) most of my weight is in my thighs, butt, boobs, and hips, I could lose weight though I kinda wanted to lose weight for awhile now...but not as much as he said to lose (he said he wants me to lose 20-30 pounds).

I know he's trying to manipulate me by saying "do it for me, you want to make me happy right" and "you'd look so beautiful", so in spit I kinda don't want to do it.

What should I do?