Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Social Anxiety and Stuttering?

Anyone here used to talk very fluently when you were younger and started to develop social anxiety along with stuttering as you got older? Also does it feel weird to talk very fluently on certain days and stutter a lot on other days?

My cousin has gone back and forth.

As there are many causes to stuttering, l had

A friend whom remedied his stuttering through

Simple mind relaxation, for a test try

Steven Schneider tapes on itunes and android.

Thanks

Very best wishes

Mars

Source:) Study.

No clue what that means but I don't know if I'm going to be in the same room as a friend and I are you doing today I hope I love the pictures

Children live without a care in the world. This is why their attitude is most often extremely open. As you get older you realize horrible people exist, life isn't fair and you will be judged either directly or indirectly by your peers if you make mistakes. It leads to worsened social anxiety. Teenagers are the most insecure human beings on earth up until they're mature enough to stop caring about what others think. They realize yes things matter and that because of this worrying shouldn't. Why worry about things that will happen whether you like them or not? It's pointless. The older you get the stronger you become. I've been put in positions where I had to give presentations sometimes given time to plan, other times I was taken by surprise. You might think I did worse being taken by surprise but not always... I find in ways planning and worrying about it can make things worse. The trick is to stop caring. I used to worry about showing myself up but I've experienced enough hell that I just don't care about the small stuff anymore.

You learn to stop talking, take a breath and start again. Hardly anyone notices, nobody really cares.