What US state would fit me?

I don’t want to live in my country Sweden anymore. I have saved up plenty of money and would like to move the US for a while, preferably permanently. But with 50 states, I don’t know where to go. Where would you advice me? I am very fond of warm weather and the countryside. Not a requirement, but I would love to... show more I don’t want to live in my country Sweden anymore. I have saved up plenty of money and would like to move the US for a while, preferably permanently. But with 50 states, I don’t know where to go.

Where would you advice me? I am very fond of warm weather and the countryside. Not a requirement, but I would love to go somewhere with strong musical roots (jazz, blues, country, rock are my favorites). Big bonus if they still have plenty of venues where they play those kinds of music.

Thanks!