Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

john asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

I cant pull foreskin back when erect fully because its almost like it stops retracting because of a line around penis that wont let it back?

I have tried stretching and been to the doctor and this helped me improve the tightness around my foreskin and I believe that I have fixed Phimosis however now I cannot pull the foreskin back any further because its almost like I have too much of it covering the glands.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favourite answer

I would go see a doctor or better yet a urologist. He will more than likely recommend a circumcision. I was cut in my mid 20's and would highly recommend it. My only regret was not having is done sooner.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Your condition is certainly NOT normal for any boy older than 8.

See a urologist and arrange to get circumcised since the non-retractable foreskin will lead to infections and difficulty in having sex.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I am SO glad I was cut as an infant. Talk to your dad for advice or go back to the doc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.