Where abouts in your country or the world, do you go to for peace and quiet?

I am from Dublin, and in Ireland i go to Donegal for peace and quiet, my dad has a house up there and i haven't been there in a while, i went up last weekend and i got two of the best nights sleeps i have had in such a long time, pure peace and quiet, and we can see the ocean and mountains from our house, the neighbors are so nice and also very quiet, and most of Donegal is like that, then i come back to Dublin to my neighbors stupid barking dog, my stupid neighbors constantly idle talking and arsing around. Outside of Ireland i like Switzerland, parts of Spain, Greece, South of France and also a very beautiful and magical and peaceful place called Brittany, it is amazing.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I personally go mostly to my patio or backyard as getting away from work for a real holiday is difficult. But people in my part of the world like Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Ojai and a variety of other local tourist spots known for being relatively chill.

• 5 months ago

There are a couple of parks called Split Oak Reserve and Orlando Wetlands Park that are in the middle of nowhere that I like, but I don't go to either of them that much because they're kind of out of the way, and what with the price of gas lately,...

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Here's how I began answering this question in 1964. Http://www.nss@caves.org

• 5 months ago

Of an afternoon to the cemetery

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Hiking trails up in the Rockies

• IOM
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Below one of my favorite places for peace & quiet. Looking at Ses Margalides islands, North coast of Ibiza.

Attachment image
    • IOM
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

True. The island was a true Paradise before the club culture took over. Pity.

• 5 months ago

Yes he knows the peace and quet

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.