Where abouts in your country or the world, do you go to for peace and quiet?

I am from Dublin, and in Ireland i go to Donegal for peace and quiet, my dad has a house up there and i haven't been there in a while, i went up last weekend and i got two of the best nights sleeps i have had in such a long time, pure peace and quiet, and we can see the ocean and mountains from our house, the... show more I am from Dublin, and in Ireland i go to Donegal for peace and quiet, my dad has a house up there and i haven't been there in a while, i went up last weekend and i got two of the best nights sleeps i have had in such a long time, pure peace and quiet, and we can see the ocean and mountains from our house, the neighbors are so nice and also very quiet, and most of Donegal is like that, then i come back to Dublin to my neighbors stupid barking dog, my stupid neighbors constantly idle talking and arsing around. Outside of Ireland i like Switzerland, parts of Spain, Greece, South of France and also a very beautiful and magical and peaceful place called Brittany, it is amazing.