Why do Level 7 people find it within themselves to move 'News & Events' questions to other sites?

...with the main 'destinations' they feel where it 'should be', either 'Yahoo Products' (to start off with) - or if it's a kind of question they don't want anyone else to see, anything from 'Travel - Taiwan' to 'Pregnancy & Parenting > Trying to Conceive'. Will... show more ...with the main 'destinations' they feel where it 'should be', either 'Yahoo Products' (to start off with) - or if it's a kind of question they don't want anyone else to see, anything from 'Travel - Taiwan' to 'Pregnancy & Parenting > Trying to Conceive'.
Will this ever be sorted out, and these group be brought to book?
Update: My reason for posting 'anonymously' is, depressingly, I am from a part of the world where (on here) lily-livered and spiteful, not to say offensive people come here basically for get whatever it is out of their system. Also I'm not at the level where I make this site a laugh. Like some.
Update 2: England.