If you have never been in love before, but finally found someone but they are 20 years longer than you would you give it a shot.?

This is my problem I finally found someone I never really dated or had sex I always thought dating or having sex just to do it was not for me I am not judging I just wanted to wait for someone that I actually cared for and love. Anyway I found this girl shes over 18 we have alot in common think about others... show more This is my problem I finally found someone I never really dated or had sex I always thought dating or having sex just to do it was not for me I am not judging I just wanted to wait for someone that I actually cared for and love.

Anyway I found this girl shes over 18 we have alot in common think about others before ourselves, like the same kind of things have the same favorite TV show want to travel to the same place.

Am I crazy and should I at least give it a shot get to know her better. I dont want to have sex with her right off the bat just want to get to know her better.