John
Lv 7
John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do so many candidates prefer warring among each other instead of talking about fixing our country?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Because they'll lose if they talk about what it really takes to fix the country, such as adequate taxes and more immigration.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Thats what a primary is......welcome to politics

• 5 months ago

because it's all for show, you can't actually trust a word they say, you know that right.

oh and they don't actually want to fix the country, they just want to make some money.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The primaries and elections force candidates to run against each other and the easiest way to get ahead is to tear your opponent(s) down.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The corporate network news sold out. They report sensationalism instead of the candidates talking about fixing our country. It is easy to make fun of Biden or talking about Buttigieg being gay, but they simply ignore the issues and chase after Trump's outrageous tweets.

www.democracynow.org

• 5 months ago

I find the democrat incumbents who have done nothing but attack Trump since 2016 more disturbing.

• 5 months ago

“I’m looking forward to these debates and then I’m not. I’ve gotta watch them. I’ve got to listen to the garbage. I cannot assign this to somebody. I’ve got to do it.” -Rush Limbaugh

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.