John
John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do so many candidates prefer warring among each other instead of talking about fixing our country?

Because they'll lose if they talk about what it really takes to fix the country, such as adequate taxes and more immigration.

Thats what a primary is......welcome to politics

because it's all for show, you can't actually trust a word they say, you know that right.

oh and they don't actually want to fix the country, they just want to make some money.

• Jeff D

The primaries and elections force candidates to run against each other and the easiest way to get ahead is to tear your opponent(s) down.

The corporate network news sold out. They report sensationalism instead of the candidates talking about fixing our country. It is easy to make fun of Biden or talking about Buttigieg being gay, but they simply ignore the issues and chase after Trump's outrageous tweets.

www.democracynow.org

I find the democrat incumbents who have done nothing but attack Trump since 2016 more disturbing.

“I’m looking forward to these debates and then I’m not. I’ve gotta watch them. I’ve got to listen to the garbage. I cannot assign this to somebody. I’ve got to do it.” -Rush Limbaugh