Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

I am 42 and still live at home with my parents. They are threatening to kick me out of the house. What do I do?

So I dropped out of high school 24 years ago and have been living with my parents ever since. I have no job, no car, no girlfriend, no friends and they just want to kick me out onto the street.

I have a very stressful life. I play lots of xbox, playstation and eat lots of potato chips. I also have many heart problems, which must be due to all of my stress.

My parents are in their 70s and they do not respect me. They complain about me and how I have never achieved anything.

Can I sue them for kicking out their only child? Can I also sue them for the abuse I have had to endure living at their horrible house?

What do I do? Should any child be treated this way? Thanks

69 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    How completely pathetic you are!

  • 5 months ago

    Maybe if you start ACTING like a man they may not be wanting you to leave.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    Should any "Child" be treated this way...? what are you Retarded or something!?!

    At this point the only Right thing for you to do is apologize to God & all Humanity for being such a pathetic waist of oxygen & THANK your parents for not kicking you out when they were supposed to 24 years ago & then Get your worthless bum-A*s thPhuck out-o-their House!

  • kim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    Apply for disability now because of your heart issues. Pay rent be helpful. Go with them to their Dunday worship. 70yr olds need help around home etc. This attitude of entitlement at your age wont fly. Pay rent, change to helpful and loving.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    you need to move out on your own. you are not a baby child.

  • ****
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    Get your own place mister!

  • 5 months ago

    Is this for real I am a gamer myself spent all my spare time on games. I started my life in the military at 18 got addicted to anime at 20 by a muslim soldier buddy and make 26 dollars per hour at 30 years old. But still 42 and still you got nothing you could have at least tried to make money by being a pro gamer. If this is real you are screwed you better find a job now. On a side note the comments are hilarious.

    • Tyler5 months agoReport

      Anime and games are the shiiiiiiiit

  • 5 months ago

    You can't sue them for that you're a grown man. Just go get a job to show them you're atleast trying. Then save enough to get your own apartment and if you have to get an income based apartment or just a normal one. It wouldn't hurt to start off small its atleast a start and you would feel better about yourself. But you do have to be going for your ged so you would be going to classes a few times a week and it would take about a year but you would be better off doing that than what you're doing now.

  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

    Troll alert !! If you're for real, shame on you. You should have been kicked out long ago. Loser.

  • 5 months ago

    Obviously this makes no sense. How can you sue someone if you have no money (for a lawyer)? You do not ring true, "Jim"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.