Does the Mueller Report document over 100 contacts between Russians and the Trump Campaign?

Moving this question to obscure categories just shows you have absolutely no answer.

• So funny to see all the desperate lies posted here to defend a pathological liar and traitor to our democracy. It must eat at their soul - if they have one.

LOL.....cnn lied to you

• Chris

How many of these so-called “contacts” were FBI and CIA plants?

What if you are a Russian? If someone were to find out you are a Russian, does that mean I just made contact with a Russian?

Is it against the Law to talk to Russians?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • What a desperate deflection. When they met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary - they KNEW they were Russians.

"I don't know of a prosecutor in this country who has ever said after a grand jury investigation 'I'm not sure he didn't commit a crime'. You either indict or you don't... Every prosecutor knows that if you don't indict someone, you stop there. So what was the point of the 400+ page report?" -Judge Jeanine Pirro