What do party host do SPECIFICALLY at places like pump it up, and skyzone?
- tonyLv 76 months ago
They keep the wine glasses full.They play fun music. Being a host means that you are responsible for the experience of everyone walking into your home. You're in charge of making sure they're well fed Planning, organizing, personalizing, and facilitating birthday parties that deliver a safe, fun and active party for the children, value packed and hassle free for the parents.
* Welcome all party guests with a smile, and review party format and agenda with parents.
* Facilitate the party staging area while waiting for remaining guests.
+ Organize game or activity to keep guests interested and having fun while waiting.
+ Uncover personal favorites of the birthday child to include in the party.
* Stay with the party the entire time.
+ Lead and facilitate children in safe, organized, fun, and unique games and activities.
+ Interact with children and parents throughout all phases of the birthday party while being prepared for the next group to arrive.
+ Prepare, assist with the smooth transition and set up of chosen attractions.
* Facilitate serving, clearing and reset of entire party room celebration.
+ Ensure requested food is properly displayed and served within the party room.
+ Always interact and engage with guests.
+ Keep party room looking crisp, fresh and aesthetically pleasing at all times.
* Always work with safety and cleanliness as top of mind at all times.
* Finalize party balance and ensure that it is paid prior to departure of guests.
* Report any misconduct of patrons/employees to management immediately. This includes stealing, damaging of equipment or drug or alcohol use.
* Notice opportunities to take action to facilitate social interactions with families.
* Look for moments to perform your signature move and interact with guests on a regular basis.
* Perform other duties as required.
- Anonymous6 months ago
I don't know, what do? ya know
- 6 months ago
just book the party and that's about it