Food for daughters 4th birthday?
We are serving: hot dogs, pasta salad, fruit, Veggies, chips and dip, and of course cake and ice cream. Does this sound like an ok menu for children and adults?
- Common SenseLv 78 months ago
Of course, this is the ideal picnic food. Go for it.
- oliviaLv 58 months ago
- Groovy_UnicornLv 78 months ago
Sounds alright to me.
- TomalochkLv 68 months ago
Pasta salad for children ? ...it's better than the Jell-O pots like another mentioned , but still don't know about that .
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- deniseLv 78 months ago
Yes it sounds Ok, can I suggest cheese straws, mini muffins, fruit kebabs, maybe jello pots?
- SnowFlakeLv 78 months ago
If you are old enough to have a 4 year old you shouldn't have to ask this.
- heart o' goldLv 78 months ago
- JanetLv 78 months ago
Just watch the little ones, who might choke if they swallow veggies before chewing them well-enough. Maybe have them high enough, or in the center of the table where toddlers cannot reach them.
- CLv 78 months ago
That sounds like just about everything kid's birthday party I've ever been to :)