Got in a argument with my pregnant ex girlfriend because she doesn't want to give or child my last name.?

She picked the first and middle name. But she says it can't have my last name because she likes hers better. And when i suggested we compromise and use both names she said that's too many names. Every since she was pregnant her and her parents have been threatening me with not getting custody, not being... show more She picked the first and middle name. But she says it can't have my last name because she likes hers better. And when i suggested we compromise and use both names she said that's too many names. Every since she was pregnant her and her parents have been threatening me with not getting custody, not being able to be on the birth certificate. They expect me to pay all the medical bills without a dna test. Im so stressed out. One day shell tell me get moved abusive and hits her the very next day she'll say she changed her mom has also harassed my paraplegic brother while while him and I we're on the city bus. I'm tired of her and her family. I'm fed up. I don't give a damn about child support ill gladly pay it. I just want to raise my daughter the right way. I already have diapers and a stroller purchased. The babies due on oct 7. They threatened me to not be able to see the birth what do i do? Btw i have the threatening text screenshot and saved