I live in Iran and am from crypto-Jew family. Do you think I can leave Iran for Israel through selling arms to Iran OR a third meddler?

• TNO

Jews in Iran have a terrible time, but they wouldn't describe themselves as "crypto-Jews". They're out in the open about being Jewish, which is the opposite of an actual crypto-Jew (which is a term linked to Spanish Jewry, btw). So, I don't believe your story one bit.

In any case, I'm sure arms dealers have shady enough connections to link you to those who can smuggle you out of the nation. Though, it's really not necessary: If you were legit, there are Jewish organizations that will help you leave Iran. After all, they helped hundreds of thousands of others do the same.

• John P

I assume a troll, since you would be well aware of the complicated political realities if you actually lived in Iran.

• Kevin7

If you truly from a Jewish background, try to contact Israel for help .Israel can assist you.

You are a homosexual in denial and you need to flee to Israel to save your @rse from Iranian mullahs so that they won't hung your head

Go to Israel and marry your dream Jewish top man

• Sofia5 months agoReport

You live in a fantasy yoel I give 5 euros that you are gay and a hasbara troll from Israeli gypsy government at least Arabic women are smarter cleaner sexier and more beautiful that Jew women I saw some mind blowing beauties from Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco.... While the Israeli women I saw were UGLY

Indeed your story is weird,, Agree with TNO

Crypto this jew:

Q: There is an apartment building with three families livin inside . A white family lives at the top, a mexican family lives in the middle and a cry - Jew family lives at the bottom. A tornado hits the building, which family survived?

A: The white family, they were all at work