How much would money I need to save for a hotel, food , transportation if I we’re to stay in Bangkok Thailand for 7 to 9 days?

• james

U.S. $10 a day you stay in a pension house. UP! Just left there a few weeks ago. $30 a night for a pent house. But that is because I knew people there. So you would get a decent room for same. $10 a day for food. But I can eat Thi. Old Asian hand. & like it. You can figure $30 a day to eat western food. Then transportation $10 a day up. I know how to shop there. Paid $30 for a raw silk shirt. You would pay $100. Bought 3 cotton shirts. $15 you would pay $50 at a mall. & 1 PAIR OF CARGO SHORTS FOR $5 you would pay $50 for. So You. $1000 U.S. up to stay there. If you are going for night life. Prices are way up. Add a extra $2,000 to that. + air fair.

Depends on your style. Minimum 2000 BAHT a day each. Suggest you use booking.com for hotels, rome2rio for transportation. BKK great City but 3/4 days would be enough. You can easily get to Pattaya party city with beach or try Koh Chang for relaxation. You can also get cheap flights to Chiang Mai wonderful for sightseeing. Where ever you go you will have a wonderful time and you will return - everybody always does

Not as much as you would need to pay in the nearest big city to where you currently live.

Book your hotels in advance on one of the many booking sites, they offer a better rate than the walk in rate. Now you know your hotel cost.

Food will vary wildly depending on what you eat and where, but allow 250 Thb per light meal, could go up to 4,000 if you really went wild. Add more for beer & wine.

Transportation by Tuk Tuk is cheap and you can't really go far so say 200 Thb per day, and that's probably a lot.

Now you have a guide anyway.

The average for a room, food, transportation, a night on the town would be somewhere around $75 a day. That would be a 3-star hotel with a free buffet breakfast and one tour per day. That doesn't include drinks which are expensive and a women for company at night.

Source(s): Live here in Thailand
  • Greg

That is way too open ended. A really nice hotel or a hostel? Thai street food or fancy. Etc, etc, etc.

• Tic-Tac-Toe

I think we waste our time helping this person. I looked at their profile and not once can I find the best answer give. They want help but no thanks.

Comfortable at 2,500 ($90US) to 5,000 baht ($180US) per day, You can get by with as little as 30$US. READ More...

https://travelhappy.info/how-much-money-do-i-need-...