Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsBirds · 5 months ago

How do I report a sex offender djing at a family restaurant?

A sex offender known in my neighborhood has been permitted from being around children yet he is djing at a family restaurant on karaoke night

14 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What is this word? djing "Family night" That sounds like parents would be at this restaurant. Is this really a tavern? I've never seen karaoke in a family restaurant. What kind of sex offense did he do? Did he have sex with his 17 yr old GF when he was 18? Did someone report him for pissing in the woods? You sound dangerous because you want to act on something you don't know about.

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Call Bill and Hillary Clinton

• ron h
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You are a truly sad tRumpie.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Obviously you tell the police.

But why do you want sex offenders to have no jobs? Look, if it's family night, there will be adults around to look after the children. Have you no idea of rehabilitation?

• Funnelweb
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The evidence is that child sex offenders have a high chance of re-offending. They aren't ever cured.

• Dr W
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

<sigh>.. DJ'ing? you mean like at night? in a bar? What makes you think this is in any way a violation of any law?

• Dr W
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

So, no. Without further info, your SO isn't violating any laws

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Sexual offender are everywhere these day, don't worry about him or her. Just keep yourself and your children away from them, then you should be fine.

Yeah you can call police or report to restaurant manager, likely they already knew. Sexual offenders is online nowday so who wouldn't know?

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How do you think you'd report him? If he's on the sex offender registry, the police will be aware of him. Pick up the phone and call them.

I think you meant he's been "prohibited" from being around children, not "permitted".

• 5 months ago

If what he's doing is illegal, then obviously you'd call the police.

• 5 months ago

Sex offenders need jobs too.

• David S
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Sorry Jaime, but you're not allowed to ruin his life. (Btw, there are children present in department stores, too.)

• 5 months ago

You report it to the Police right away.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would use a phone, but that's just me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.