Deku asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 5 months ago

How do I get the handle off of my vacuum cleaner!?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Depends upon how it's put on there. Screwed, pinned or riveted? Glued? Pressed-fit? Spring-latched? Threaded? Also, even if we knew the make or model you're talking about, many machines have multiple handles for different things, so you'd need to explain that, or maybe include a picture or diagram that shows what you're talking about.

• 5 months ago

Sorry, but we can’t help you until you tell us the make and model of your vacuum. There are dozens of different vacuums out there, and we don’t know what the handle of yours looks like and how it’s attached to the vacuum unless we know what vacuum you have.

• 5 months ago

Get a pen and piece of paper. Then you write down the manufacture's name and model number. You then go online and then type in what you wrote down.

Source(s): Myself
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

You need to purchase a vacuum handle wrench. They are about $6 at ace hardware.

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

See if they also have the left-handed ones, in case you're a southpaw.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Do you realize how many different kinds of vacuum cleaners there are? List make, & model and you may get an answer.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If it is supposed to push on and off try wrapping it with a very hot towel.

• 5 months ago

i dont think you can

• Lee5 months agoReport

Your under the age of 13yrs of age and it's against this sites policy to have an account. Please delete it.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Get a man to do it. Then wipe some furniture polish on the tube. This will make release easier.

• Tyler
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

what kind is it? model and brand?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.