Why are iPhones so expensive?

• Zheia

iDon't know.

Bc they know ppl are dumb enough to buy then to have the latest and greatest version..

People get ripped from how much of what they pay.

Because it isn’t cheap to make.

Because iSheep are brainwashed into believing they are worth it.

• chorle

I read an article one that I summarized as Apple Products cost twice as much because they spend 20% more on material.

Part is also you have to pay the engineers who designed it.

Part is people are willing to pay extra for Apple.

To be fair other manufactures flagship phones are very expensive too some even more than iPhone

built into the price,are costs of R

& D,labor,mats,,,,and the price the maker's guess what you will open the wallet or lay the card down & buy,

High quality hardware, huge selection of excellent apps, frequent iOS updates with new features and free to users, works seamlessly with Apple's other products (Macs, iPads, Apple Watch), and excellent support. I'm happy to pay the higher prices because I feel I'm getting exceptional value for my money.

Because they’re made by Apple and you’re paying for the name i’m sure

Because people are willing to pay that much. Besides the features and quality that put them in the top tier right along with Samsung, the brand has the same kind of reputation that allows Porsche and BMW to charge a premium.