Earphones one side lost sound ?

I was listening to my music and then one side of my earphone lost sound, how do I fix it ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Buy a new one, it's going to Damage.

• 5 months ago

There could be a broken wire on that side. There are some scenarios of a broken side of headphones that are easier to fix than others. I would suggest simply getting new ones

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Usually earphones would blow.

This is a common thing, you likely won't be able to fix it but buy new ones

• 5 months ago

I don't know how to explain it, but you can press and bend the squishy part near the base of the wire to get it working again. It's usually just a cord issue.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

that means the angel and devil on your shoulder were fighting and one of them just lost

• 5 months ago

You will need to figure out which part of the cord where the sound is cutting off, and bend it to get it working again. If you can't figure that out, bring them to an ERA and purchase a pair of headphones that allow you to use your own line/aux cable. Well worth the money.

• 5 months ago

Find the fault and correct it.

Broken wires are the most common cause.

They are sometimes Very difficult to repair.

• 5 months ago

Most of the time it's wire damage. Cord bends allot over time the wires inside cable split apart . Me i splice and solder replacement cords to repair the problem . YouTube videos how to do it . Buy cheap 3.5mm male to male cables cut them in half use them , must solder because wires are coated so won't work by just twisting them together .

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sound like you need new earphones.

• 5 months ago

plug it back in

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.