Drama Section: Who is your favorite Stranger Things character?

IMO: Eleven/Jane Hopper

HM: Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers, and Max Mayfield

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

Haven't finished Season 3 yet, so no spoilers lol.

Hopper was always a hero to me, because of his strength in Season 1. He was pretty much a deadbeat cop at first, because Hawkins was such a boring place. But he spring into action, no hesitation, when Will went missing. And I was so happy when he took in Eleven.

Dustin gets second place, because he's Dustin, and that's reason enough.

HMs: Eleven, Jonathan Byers, Joyce Byers

I don't watch that show

I liked Dr Owens in season 2, he was layered character and well acted. Although 11 is probably the best, as she has more to do.

I'm torn between Hopper and Steve. Joyce is cool. The kid characters aren't very interesting, except for Dustin.

Steve, by a landslide.

• LilyRT

dustin. he's funny and always strikes me as being a little smarter than the other kids.

Hopper. I've always found him to be the most compelling of the main cast.

• Ben

Dustin Henderson and Eleven/Jane Hopper

• David

Will Byers. He reminds me a lot of myself at that age...except I never dealt with other dimensional monsters.

https://dausel.co/ivB11N check his "why me" article out