Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 5 months ago

Do you think there is a Creator in the universe?

Some people say that there is a mysterious will behind the scenes to design everything. The Creator is not the God of religion but is unknown. They may be one or a group. Do you think there is a Creator behind the universe?

A stranger said that behind the universe there are evil creators. We are all puppets of creators. The world is also evil, full of struggle and pain.

Favorite Answer

If there is a creator, who created the creator, and who created that creator, ad infinitum? It's ultimately without answer.

"A stranger said that behind the universe there are evil creators. We are all puppets of creators. The world is also evil, full of struggle and pain."

That comes from the mind of a deluded and paranoid individual.

The Eternal One is uncreated. ‘Who created God’ is a childish question.

• Raja

There may be one or more creators.

God is an ever existing eternal supreme being. We are created beings. (The word 'created' is self-explanatory.) That doesn't comes under natural way of life. We are not natural but unnatural beings. I mean we are just robots made of flesh and bones. There may be several eternal beings which knew neither death nor birth and God must be the chief of these eternal beings. IN FACT THIS IS THE REAL EVER EXISTING PHENOMENON. Human beings can think only like human beings. Their thoughts and intelligence are limited. To know and discover more they must come out of the usual boundary and think freely and independently.

I am a living evidence for the existence of God. If you know me, you will understand. At present you are living in a miraculous era of God. This is a temporary miracle of God.

If there is truely a god and a devil in this universe there will only be one correct religion in the universe that speaks nothing but the truth because the world is lying in the power of the wicked one they say if god is for us I wonder who's against us if I didn't want sumbody to see or to do sumthing I'd try my hardest to keep them away from it do you think the devil maybe trying his hardest to keep humankind away from the truth knowing his time is near and if we all came from our mothers and they came from there mothers and they came from there mothers and so forth I wonder who was our first mother and if sum scientists the universe created and formed itself isn't it amazing how all the planants moon and sun are at a good distance so they don't colide or us get burnt or blind etc

I don’t ‘think’ there is a Creator. I KNOW Him personally and understand Him.

The better question is, why wouldn’t you want to know Him too?

• jehen

Yes. I accept that Yahweh, the God of Abraham as the creator. Though I don't accept the sparse words of the creation story in the bible as historical fact, it is fine allegory to the creation and purpose. I don't accept God as puppet master determining all fate, punishing the bad and rewarding the good in this life. God works through us, not against us or for us. A righteous life does not make one immune from the laws of physics or the ravages of time, but it does insure a better worlds in this life and an eternal life in heaven

The Creator behind the world and the universe is not a god of religion, for there are far too many gods, and far too many religions. However, the Creator is the God of the Bible, as described and revealed within its pages. It is said to be "God's Word, and it never changes.

• A C

Yes. I believe in the God of the Bible.

Source(s): Gospel of John, Chapter 1
  • No evidence of one, lots of evidence of a lack of one.

• joedlh

Think of the logical implausibility of a creator. It would have to be bigger than the universe itself and have existed before the universe came into being. Humans have a fundamental problem in thinking outside the box defined by something that must have had a beginning. If the universe had to have a beginning, then how did the thing that supposedly "created" it have its beginning? Answer that one without getting into mumbo-jumbo.

The universe is a wave form.

I believe a creator definitely made the universe, but it doesnt seem like hes still around

No because why do wars ecist