Difference between APS-C and Full Frame sensor with same MP?

If both cameras have the same megapixels, is there a difference in detail and quality? Some people have told me no, but I think they are totally wrong. Best answer goes to the best technical specifications explanation.
Update: Damn, you caught me... I'm hiding the Ark of the Covenant in my backyard... Now excuse me while I go crap out my eyeballs from having rolled too far back in my head from such an irrelevant comment. Ridiculous, everyone is now more stupid for having read that, I award you no thumbs up and may Satan have mercy... show more Damn, you caught me... I'm hiding the Ark of the Covenant in my backyard... Now excuse me while I go crap out my eyeballs from having rolled too far back in my head from such an irrelevant comment. Ridiculous, everyone is now more stupid for having read that, I award you no thumbs up and may Satan have mercy upon thy soul.
Update 2: Steve, I've only voted one person down on this question, you are now the second. Thank you for being just as useless as the first guy. This is a legit question I've often pondered on, what the hell is with all the idiotic commentary?! To those who have answered with helpful information, I truly... show more Steve, I've only voted one person down on this question, you are now the second. Thank you for being just as useless as the first guy. This is a legit question I've often pondered on, what the hell is with all the idiotic commentary?! To those who have answered with helpful information, I truly appreciate it. Getting feedback on this site is becoming increasingly more and more difficult.
Update 3: For anyone else trying to be overly argumentative instead of just simply answering the damn question, your post will be flagged/reported.