Am I the only one who finds casinos pointless and boring af?

I went to one to see what the fuzz was all about and within a few minutes of playing slot machines I got bored and wanted to leave.

• Erik

so don't go in there, problem solved

• Bob

No, there are other people that feel the same way that you do.

So if you don't want money, what do you want?

You're not exactly wise if you don't know what you want or enjoy.

There are many people who feel the same way as you and many who do not. There are a lot of people that can go to a casino for an evening of entertainment. You might love to watch football and other people who will say it is pointless and boring.

Luckily, we have many many choices for what to do with our time and money in this (and many other) countries. So you don't need to worry about what other people think and do the things that you enjoy.

I'm sure there are a large majority of people who think that asking a meaningless question anonymously on the internet is pointless and boring.

I cut off people who go to casino quick

It is all boring up until you when a little money then you want to gamble again. It works like alcohol, a non alcoholic thinks alcohol is borning and pointless up until he has a few drinks then it slowly grows into a habit

• Steve4 months agoReport

That was such a bad analogy. Alcohol has nothing to do with casino or gambling unless you're talking about drinking and driving. Now that's a real gamble.

• Todd

Casinos around here have good food. That's the only reason I go. How can you say no to all you can eat snow crab? You don't have to gamble. They want you to, but you don't have to, only pay the $28 for the all you can eat buffet.

• Erik

that doesn't sound like much of a bargain to me

• Joe

You and me both, sister.

• DJC

No, you're not the only one. It is wise to stay away; they are traps. I don't even buy lottery tickets. Save your money. Don't gamble. It's good to find casinos pointless and boring - they are.

Gambling is for weak minded addicts. You were wise to walk away.