Will tsa find my self harm razor if i put it in my phone case?

I can open up my phone and put the razor right in close it up and put it on the conveyor belt thing, will the x ray scanners pick up on it? Dont want a lecture just want an answer to my question please

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yep. They will find it. And then you will be going to federal prison. You can't get anything metal past the security checkpoint.

• 5 months ago

What a f*g, go outside and play kid

• 5 months ago

Who the help is tsa

• 5 months ago

Are you planning on cutting yourself mid-flight? Put your razor in your checked baggage or ditch it and pick up more once you get wherever you are going. If you must self harm while flying, try biting yourself.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do you keep asking this because you can't understand the answers? Do "we" use big words like conspiracy and felony and outline and interrogated?

Let me simplify things. Yes.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Of course tsa will find it. What do you think the x-ray does?

The GOOD news is that this is a federal crime. Maybe you'll get time in jail or prison. When you're there you won't have to worry about self harming. Other prisoners will take care of that for you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes. Pretty stupid idea. As someone mentioned earlier, you will be held and questioned for trying to bring a weapon through the security area. The first thought to a TSA agent is going to be that its a weapon. Better to leave the item at home no matter what your compulsion is.

• 5 months ago

Quite possibly they will find the outline of the razor and then you will be strip searched and interrogated for awhile.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

they probably will, i would stop cutting yourself and get sorne help for your issues

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Just saying... Conspiracy to slip a weapon past tsa is a crime. Be careful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.