If I hade homemade soap, would you buy?

I think I’m gonna invest in an at home soap and candle business! I have the start up money and organic ingredients. I have a goat milk base with all sorts of essential oils and plants to add with eccentric colors too!!! Would you buy? My insta for my soap account will be @DesertLuxurySoaps! I’m thinking $5 for 1 bar and $20 for 5 bars! Please let me know what your thoughts and ideas are. I’d be glad to add them

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I love my own tried and true recipes but can’t help but buy from other soap makers to 1- support my fellow crafters and 2- try their products! I often look for ingredients, additives and fragrances I don’t normally use to see how they feel.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

No.....🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No I wouldn't just ones processed from some factory

• 10 months ago

I would give it a try at least

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Those homemade soaps are all over, Maybe sell homemade soup ?

• 11 months ago

Sorry, I have sensitive skin. I can't try anything new without making sure its safe. So, I might buy if you have smaller sample to do skin test first.

• 11 months ago

I personally do not like to do any changes or deviations from what is already working ok for me . If I tried it in hotel or some place where I do not bring my own, and liked it, I would consider buying it regardless of price .

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

No, just like I said the first time you asked.

• 11 months ago

Consider the font. Looks more like DESEAT ...

Make up the soaps before you quit your day job, and then try selling them at a local farmer's market. This will tell you how well they will sell.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

$5 is too much for a bar of soap, I don't care what it's made out of.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.