Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 4 months ago

My boyfriend broke up with me because he said I am ugly & I feel humiliated. What can I do?

My boyfriend of 4 months told me that he was only seeing me because he had a dry spell and just wanted to nail someone regularly and I had money. He said he found someone better and doesn't want to hang out with me anymore. This came after I text him a bunch of times cause he was ignoring me. He was my first boyfriend and I was a virgin until I met him. He was so sweet at first but now that I know it was an act and I was being used I feel so humiliated and depressed. I feel like no-one will want me and I don't want to see my friends anymore because I am so humiliated. I don't know what to do

I'm so sorry you went through that, I can't imagine the hurt you must be feeling. It's difficult to imagine someone as shamelessly malicious as that, it's just bizarre. He called you unattractive but he is really repulsive. Please try to realise that you were just really unlucky to meet someone as uncommonly disgusting as him. You're certainly not stupid, it would've happened to anyone, it'd be paranoid of you to suspect everyone you meet to be a complete psychopath.

You should indeed talk to someone to let it all out. But then after that you should try to look on the bright side and not let it consume you. You've gotten your heart broken in the worst possible way, once you overcome this you'll be incredibly strong as a result. Plus there are plenty of really good guys out there just waiting to meet someone like you, in the future you'll meet the one that just completes you and you'll have long forgotten about this loser.

Show him you're not ugly and go work out. Then go to his house, cut off his penis, and feed it to your dog. He took something from you that he can't take back and now you return the favor. Haahahahahah

didn't happen...I'm definately not feeling how you simple minds are assuming...nice try tho, too bad u don't me yet something in your brain allows you to believe that you do ahahhaha

I CANNOT DELETE ANSWER

next time don't spread your legs so quickly til you know someone better

Come on... really? Surely you know that good looking guys don't hook up with fat & ugly chicks for any other reason but to pass time. Next time a hot & sweet guy approaches you, just know that it will only ever be temporary and you won't get hurt because you will have realistic expectations. Look for a guy on your level unless you lose weight, get surgery and become hot etc. Good luck

Well I hope you learned your lesson. This is why we tell our daughters to save themselves until they find the right man to marry. Had you not opened your legs, you would have learned what kind of a man he was before you gave up your virginity. Now it is gone for good and so is your dignity. All you can do is stop being so loose and try and find the right guy who will forgive you for not being pure and hope the Lord and saviour will forgive you too. It's your own fault but Jesus will forgive you if you try and live a righteous life now