Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 year ago

Why can't animals talk like humans?

I wish they could because my cat and I could of had good conversations lol

1 year ago

Same here. I'd love to have a conversation with my dogs or my cat.

1 year ago

Thy talk to me just like humans the walls talk too

Source(s): i an nut home
  • 1 year ago

In the end times they will talk

1 year ago

They can. Are you familiar with linguistics? You need to be a linguistic like doctor Doolittle. Maybe one or two people in this world are that gifted.

It's not like learning a common language like french or Spanish. Or Chinese.

Those are simplistic almost stupid language as compared to talking to the beasts of this world.

1 year ago

Most do not have the physical equipment to talk. Those that have something like what is needed do not have the processing power to do it. Would be nice if they did, but you might be embarrassed at what they tell about you.

1 year ago

They can it’s clicks and whistles cat whisperer

1 year ago

And i wish i didn't know how to talk, because i hear so much bullsh1t every single day. and people keep asking me to do stuff or offending me, then i offend them back and all this leads to nowhere. would rather be a cute cat

• bubba
    1 year ago

Because they know that if they talk , we humans would put them to work in call centers

• 1 year ago

They don't have vocal cords like humans but it would be great if they did.

1 year ago

they are not evolved to talk.....