Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Wood it be racist for this to be my rapper name?

I'm a rapper, and I wanted my rapper name to be Lil Niggga G, but i'm white. Wood that be racist?

*would And yeah, why would you?

Yes it would be racist, although your rap name doesn't really matter generally but as hip-hop is majority ****** like me, you do not want an altercation because of a racist persona

have you ever heard of "blackface"? it was when the white people would act as if their black by making their skin pitch black and do racist and dehumanizing things, to make black people look undeveloped and dumb. with a name like "lil ***** g", you are not doing anything better. I think the name "lil g" is also pretty good. and G could stand for "guap" or money

Eye knot no fore shore...Eye guest it wood bee a grate wrap weigh two gets you're self called, fore shore !

• Homer Bufflekill

Okay...I thought it was appropriate for the question "Wood it be.." I'll take some time off to think about what I've done.

• DwB

Not racist but I'm sure it would be frowned upon. Just imagine this introduction. "Give it up for Lil Niggga G" and you come walking out. Obviously using the N word doesn't work to good for white people and you will have to use it all the time. See what happened to B-Rad #MMW. Your white and like using non original name with Lil and Young. Try something like Young or Lil YT. Lol get it. "YT"

• blank

No one should have a Rap name like that. And as a White person myself I am going with yes

.

Would, would, would, would, WOULD! And it sounds ridiculous.

Lol I'd stick to Lil Whitey G instead.

Wood it? .

Corny name for a white guy to be honest. Using "Lil" is so old school and unoriginal. Nowadays, "rappers" with "Lil" have no talent.

Think of something better.