Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 5 months ago

Wood it be racist for this to be my rapper name?

I'm a rapper, and I wanted my rapper name to be Lil Niggga G, but i'm white. Wood that be racist?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

*would And yeah, why would you?

• 5 months ago

Yes it would be racist, although your rap name doesn't really matter generally but as hip-hop is majority ****** like me, you do not want an altercation because of a racist persona

• 5 months ago

have you ever heard of "blackface"? it was when the white people would act as if their black by making their skin pitch black and do racist and dehumanizing things, to make black people look undeveloped and dumb. with a name like "lil ***** g", you are not doing anything better. I think the name "lil g" is also pretty good. and G could stand for "guap" or money

• 5 months ago

Eye knot no fore shore...Eye guest it wood bee a grate wrap weigh two gets you're self called, fore shore !

• Homer Bufflekill
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Okay...I thought it was appropriate for the question "Wood it be.." I'll take some time off to think about what I've done.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DwB
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Not racist but I'm sure it would be frowned upon. Just imagine this introduction. "Give it up for Lil Niggga G" and you come walking out. Obviously using the N word doesn't work to good for white people and you will have to use it all the time. See what happened to B-Rad #MMW. Your white and like using non original name with Lil and Young. Try something like Young or Lil YT. Lol get it. "YT"

• blank
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No one should have a Rap name like that. And as a White person myself I am going with yes

• 5 months ago

Would, would, would, would, WOULD! And it sounds ridiculous.

• 5 months ago

Lol I'd stick to Lil Whitey G instead.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Wood it? .

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Corny name for a white guy to be honest. Using "Lil" is so old school and unoriginal. Nowadays, "rappers" with "Lil" have no talent.

Think of something better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.