Someone good with money saving help please?

Whats up im a 21 year old I just moved into my own place and I need help learning to do good with money saving (im really good with spending it ): ) Any help is appreciated basically im really trying to save to buy a car outright i have a car currently but its got a loan on it of roughly $4600 right now Let get... show more Whats up im a 21 year old I just moved into my own place and I need help learning to do good with money saving (im really good with spending it ): )

Any help is appreciated basically im really trying to save to buy a car outright i have a car currently but its got a loan on it of roughly $4600 right now

Let get to the basics i make roughly $2k a month after taxes
Rent being $395 a month
Car payment being $253 a month
Gas costing about $50 a week being between $2.35 and $2.50 a gallon
Food about $40 or so a week
I get paid every week and would like to learn to put some money away every week my main goal for the car I want is about $7500 of course it will be a used vehicle

How can I manage my money better to reach my goal?
Any tricks or suggestions? Besides "just dont spend it" cause listen buddy easier said than done