I’ve went to doctors won’t prescribe me anything for 5 week sinus infection?

I’ve had a sinus infection on and off for FIVE WEEKS now. It will get better for about 2 days then it’ll start it’s course all over again and I’ll start feeling REALLY SICK then slightly better for 2 days then REALLY SICK for 3 days. I’ve had numerous fevers as well and I’ve used almost all of my sick time from... show more I’ve had a sinus infection on and off for FIVE WEEKS now. It will get better for about 2 days then it’ll start it’s course all over again and I’ll start feeling REALLY SICK then slightly better for 2 days then REALLY SICK for 3 days. I’ve had numerous fevers as well and I’ve used almost all of my sick time from work. I go back to my doctor and all he keeps saying is it’s a virus. Then he claimed the day I went back to work I likely picked up a 2nd virus.

I went to a 2nd doctor who claimed I had supposedly picked up a 3rd virus. Yesterday, I had a fever again. He too refuses to prescribe me an antibiotic. Yesterday he did prescribe me 40mg of prednisone. I have a heart condition and the prednisone caused my heart rate to go up to 160 bpm resting heart rate. I called his office and He told me it was fine and to deal with it for the next 5 day’s so the prednisone can work. I’m not an anxious person but I’ve had the absolute WORST anxiety of my LIFE since starting prednisone. I was shaking last night. I’m also so irritable I could go in and punch the dr. Any advice? I’m so sick of being sick. It’s been 5 weeks!!