JonZ
JonZ asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 months ago

What do you think of a black, female 007? She will only take the number, as Daniel Craig will still be James Bond, but he retires from MI6..?

• susan

I feel sure that a character who is 007 but not James Bond will not be accepted by moviegoers.

• rusty111fire

Especially a female agent. I’m not sexist, but if they suddenly changed James Bond to Jenny Bond I’d be livid. They can have other agents who are like 008 or 009 and something. But please always leave 007 as James Bond.

So she will have to be a lesbian womanizer

IDK if it needs to be a double 0 agent but I do want more Gina Torres.

Its not like Dr. Who where the character regenerates when an actor wants to get out of a role

But maybe a Bond woman who becomes Mrs. James Bond or a Bond-like character.

Yes black would be great

I think it is an OK idea for a spinoff movie.

As long as they arent trying to replace the original 007 im okay with it. If its a "new" character then i got no probs. If they try to claim shes the original 007 then we got issues

I think it is great! AND I cannot wait to see the Harlem Globetrotters replaced with transgender midgets!

• Joe

You must be a riot at parties.

I think it's the end of the franchise. This will be pushed on the masses by SJW. You'll be told if you don't like the idea (for now) or the trailer when it comes out it's because you're a misogynistic racist and not because you just don't like it. It might make money, but even if it loses money, it will be called the "most successful Bond film of our time" and be put up for Best Picture at the Oscars. After that, however, when the financial reality sets in, they'll either spin this character off and bring back a male 007 or they'll make one more film and then the franchise will go dark for several years before a reboot.

That movie is gonna be as popular as Ghostbusters 2016.

• 4 months agoReport

Different colored candles.

Ian Fleming created James Bond to be a straight white male. Why should it be changed?