JonZ
Lv 7
JonZ asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 months ago

What do you think of a black, female 007? She will only take the number, as Daniel Craig will still be James Bond, but he retires from MI6..?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best answer

I feel sure that a character who is 007 but not James Bond will not be accepted by moviegoers.

• rusty111fire
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Especially a female agent. I’m not sexist, but if they suddenly changed James Bond to Jenny Bond I’d be livid. They can have other agents who are like 008 or 009 and something. But please always leave 007 as James Bond.

• 4 months ago

So she will have to be a lesbian womanizer

• 4 months ago

IDK if it needs to be a double 0 agent but I do want more Gina Torres.

• 4 months ago

Its not like Dr. Who where the character regenerates when an actor wants to get out of a role

But maybe a Bond woman who becomes Mrs. James Bond or a Bond-like character.

Yes black would be great

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I think it is an OK idea for a spinoff movie.

• 4 months ago

As long as they arent trying to replace the original 007 im okay with it. If its a "new" character then i got no probs. If they try to claim shes the original 007 then we got issues

• 4 months ago

I think it is great! AND I cannot wait to see the Harlem Globetrotters replaced with transgender midgets!

• Joe
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

You must be a riot at parties.

• 4 months ago

I think it's the end of the franchise. This will be pushed on the masses by SJW. You'll be told if you don't like the idea (for now) or the trailer when it comes out it's because you're a misogynistic racist and not because you just don't like it. It might make money, but even if it loses money, it will be called the "most successful Bond film of our time" and be put up for Best Picture at the Oscars. After that, however, when the financial reality sets in, they'll either spin this character off and bring back a male 007 or they'll make one more film and then the franchise will go dark for several years before a reboot.

• 4 months ago

That movie is gonna be as popular as Ghostbusters 2016.

• 4 months agoReport

Different colored candles.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Ian Fleming created James Bond to be a straight white male. Why should it be changed?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.