In your opinion do you think there will be another american civil war?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Actually there is going to be ww3..

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I don't think so but if trump keeps by-passing Congress and trying to change or reinterpret the Constitution or refuses to leave the White House when he's voted out of office there could be another revolution.

• blu
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Trump hasn't caused one so no. He's divided the country more than any president in my lifetime by a mile w/ his nationalistic hate. The country as been in high dudgeon since day 1 w/ the turmoil he has caused trying to sidestep the checks and balances used for a more perfect union. Nary a day goes by w/o the media holding him accountable for BS and lies. He has disgraced the integrity of the office.

• 4 months ago

No way that is gone forever

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joseph
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

No, presently the political scene is Liberal vs Conservative and the Liberals hate guns, so what would they fight with? Bike locks and laptops?

• 4 months ago

Never...………………...

• John
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Of course not. No leaders in this world to start one. I would never follow these backstabbers into a brother against brother civil war and few others certainly not enough to bypass the law and get put away would eye-ther.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Who knows? But maybe if there is a next time, it will not be about certain groups of US states against others, but rather between certain societal groups. It could also additional be between ethnical groups

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes no maybe, I don't know... Can you repeat the question?

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Although it is not a civil war in the traditional sense of "civil war" there is one already happening in the US right now. The polarisation of the country tells you that there is a battle between ideologies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.