Should I leave my fiancé?

I’m soon to be married but not entirely happy with being with her. She complains way too much and has major ocd.. I have my flaws too like waking up grouchy or being irritable at times. But her and I can’t see eye to eye on anything and we clash. Her daughter and her gang up on me about my flaws and I can’t stand it. I hate living here but I already paid my rent. Should I stick it out and work on it or give up and cancel wedding?

• Good

If you are this displeased now, just multiply

that by ten after marriage. It will not get

better.

.

Ask your self first if you will be happy without this woman.. are her flaws something you can live with? If not, then you shouldnt get married. Why dont you take a time off for a few days and go visit a friend somewhere so that when you come back things will be clearer? Xx

You sound stupid enough at this point might as well fck it up completely

Run! If you think things are bad now, before you get married, they will not change and will get worse. Things happen and you get caught up in a situation. This happens to everyone. Don't blame yourself. Do something about immediately before it is too late! Run. Run swift, run silent, run deep. But run!

• kim

Relationships are work indeed that doesnt go away entirely. If your not all the way in for the long haul and happy about it, then your not ready. Maybe when her kid grows up.

If your not happy now you wont be happy later

If the engagement is not working out then the idea of a happy marriage seems very distant. If you can get some counseling in now and definitely don't get married unless some resolution has been achieved. Sorry, but I can see no happy marriage ahead for you at all. Seems best you cut your losses and leave now. Forget the lost rent. It is a small price to pay to get out of a long unhappy marriage. Cut your losses and run. That seems to be your only option. There is no shame at all in admitting an engagement has not worked out.

• Alan H

You are certainly not ready for the commitment of marriage.

Far better to go your separate ways

If you're that miserable, do NOT get married just because you planned it. If you hate it that much, leave. Find someone that you love, loves you and you both treat each other right.

• Teal

You don't have one good thing to say about her and it sounds like your primary motive for staying is financial. Divorce is more expensive than breaking a lease. You already know what you want to do.