Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 5 months ago

would you think different about illegal immigrants if they were living independently-not using free programs?

Not at all. They still overrun our schools and hospital and commit major crimes and car accidents then run away.

No, because if your only source of knowledge about immigrants is the bully Donald, you fail to realize many hold jobs and pay taxes and are NOT using "free programs." Try to get a "free program" in the great USofA - we ain't as "free" as you might think. If you are "illegal," you wouldn't go to the government for a handout anyway. That is just common sense. Viva la raza!

i wouldn't think as negative about illegal aliens then because alot of things would be better for americans (ex:schools would have less kids-u.s. kids better education, tanf would increase instead of decrease)

See there's your problem. You think all those illegals are living off welfare. They're not...not all of them anyway. Many of them are in the US to work; so they work. They even pay income taxes (yes they do). Check this out:

"Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes. Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security." [Wiki]

My opinion of the illegals is that I hold them in high regard. They are sacrificing a lot to find a better life. But they are misguided by coyotes and that ilk; so they end up coming into the US illegally rather than through authorized immigration entry points.

Well considering that would never be in existence, it makes no sense so it's like giving thought to something that would genuinely never happen.

As a Mexican myself, I'm expected to cheer for open borders and the raping of our American rule of law......I don't.

Let me put it this way. If I break into your house, YOUR house, and I decide you know what? You have more stuff than I do, you have more money than I do, so sorry about the window but since I'm here you now have an obligation to pay my expenses and by the way I'm moving in.

The simple truth is this : EVERYONE would object to that. Idgaf what color your party badge is, everyone would oppose that. And with good reason.

So why the f*ck is it suddenly okay on a national scale? Our taxes, our space, it's supposed to be going to better Americans, not self-smugglers.

And by the way - by defending illegal immigration these people are spitting in the faces of every REAL IMMIGRANT who is going by the book on their entry. They're looking at these vermin at thinking, why the hell should I be following your laws and your rules when clearly you reward most, those who rape both?

I lost all respect for democrats entirely. They are not human, they are parasites who exist because stage IV terminal cancer ALSO gets to exist for no good reason either

• COMPTON

why you represent yourself as a mexican then hide-anonymous? are you embarrassed?

Illegal immigrants work harder than you can imagine and don't qualify for welfare racist loser.

• COMPTON

illegal aliens apply and receive it for the babies they have here. the illegal aliens are the reason tanf cutback because they abuse it-purposely have babies to live off it

No. We have legal means of entry for all the people WE as a NATION need.

As to using free stuff, sure they do. Schools, roads, ambulances, ER's, courts, police protection, water districts, wastewater treatment and on and on.

Any child they claim is born here will get all the freebies designed to help Citizens that hardly any Citizen I know of ever qualifies for.

.

They already don't because they can't! -- It's getting tiring going through this - but have you EVER actually been to one of those offices? Well I have, plenty, without documents of some type, you can't get the time of day out of them, that simple!

• New World Man

COMPTON - That is a state, they choose to make it that way, try it in the other 49..And medical, that I agree should be a human right reguardless of status - for that one you should not ask at all anyway. PLUS, FOX? - REALLY? - That's Trump entertainment network - LOL!

Hmm... how can you register for any “free programs” if you don’t have any govt issued ID. ??

Of course, they could just go a steal things like land and natural resources. Oh... wait... that’s what YOUR ancestors did.

They don't use free programs. They are not eligible for welfare, medicaid and most types of aid. Stop spreading lies.

• COMPTON

then what is this........https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sally-pipes-californias-free-health-care-for-illegal-immigrants-courtesy-of-the-taxpayers