What's your opinion on rap music?

I think it sucks, all of it.

some rap songs are too harsh and the dirty language that they use disgusts me.

i think some are really fun to listen to..

it really depends.

I think it’s sucks , honestly I would prefer r&b music from the 90s any day.

• Nykee5 months agoReport

Listen to: NF (Real Music) and you will change your mind.
      Start with: "How could you leave us" and then listen to "Remember this"

You will enjoy it and find that it is a different type of soul music.

Best,

I used to not like rap at all, but I never really gave it a chance. Eventually, more people I knew started to listen to it, so I did too. I definitely don't like ALL rap, and I don't like listening to it ALL the time. At certain times, though, it's the only thing I want to listen to. I love learning the words, or at least attempting to, I like a lot of the beats there are, and I like how generally fun it can be to listen to. I love to find new songs and artists, but for me, it's kind of strenuous because I'm so picky about what I like, so it's hard to find a good one, but when I do find one I have it on repeat for dayssss.

The two terms, rap and music, are not compatible. Rap is not music, and music is not rap.

• oldprof

Wiz: That there are those who like that stuff does not make it music.

Love 80s and 90s rap, today s garbage is, well, garbage.

• Nykee5 months agoReport

Listen to: NF (Real Music) and you will change your mind. Start with: "How could you leave us" and then listen to "Remember this" You will enjoy it and find that it is a different type of soul music. Best,

Modern rap: No thank you.

Classic rap of the '80s and '90s, Run DMC, LL Cool J, NWA, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, etc.: Great stuff.

Most rap is garbage except will smith, hes the best rapper of all time

• Nykee5 months agoReport

• Nick

I don’t like it. I like rock.

• Isaac

I think it's fun to listen to sometimes, but it's really not my style.

I don't like it at all.