Why is it the more you want to be a Father and a husband the harder it is to find someone?

I have tried for over 25 years to find a woman and it seems like now adays women don't want a love that is able to last through even the hardest storms life sends your way. I have never cheated on a woman in my life nor have i ever hit a woman since i view both as the lowest thing a person can do to someone. I have always wanted to be a Father even if the child is not from me and it just seems women don't want real love anymore. I have even been told the one reason i don't have a woman is because i wont consider stuff like open marriage and open relationships....my heart cant love someone that wants to love someone else on the side in a sexual way .

Usually it's women complaining that men don't want monogamy and family. So we know factually the family oriented women exist. In most cases when someone says they "can't find" a suitable partner it's because they're prioritizing things other than personality and character. Most often those things involve physical attractiveness. If you're willing to marry someone age appropriate to yourself who is a match to you in the looks department you can find someone.

I have no idea where you are looking for or finding unsuitable women. I have three friends I can think of right now, who would give their eye teeth for a man like you. And, the reason why they never found a good man is because they were looking in the wrong places. Probably just like you are!!

I will tell you what I tell my friends....follow your passions and do the things you love to do. There you will find like minded individuals who share the same interests where you can make friends and find romance. get involved with your community, find out what is happening around town and volunteer your time. Join clubs, social events and go to town happenings. Perhaps find things to do in the nearest city. Tell everyone you know that you are looking for a nice lady.

I get it ...it’s not like it used to be, times have changed I feel the same way I like a girl who has two kids I tried dating her because I really cared about her and we dated but she said “ I’m not looking for a relationship right now” which is understandable but a little while after that she unfriended me on Facebook and I haven’t spoken to her since, give it time you will find the right woman for you, just keep branding yourself to look like an amazing guy that every girl would want! Good luck man!

Women are just being more honest about their cheating ways. They say 1/3 of men are raising another man's child without knowing it. If only half the cheating women get pregnant by their lovers that means 2/3 are cheating. Plus add the foolish guys that know the child is not their's and that 2/3 of cheating women goes up. Your romantic belief of someone to grow old with is not out of love that a woman has, but out of value the women has in the man to provide the life style the woman wants. Women are freely saying they will dump any man at any time if they have the chance to get something they want regardless if it hurts other people. In short women are admitting to be extremely selfish.

your standards ares too high,, what you say you are looking for is easy to find. Pleasing them and being happy with such kind not so easy. There are women everywhere looking for a baby making man, and they expect your to have lots of money ,,, OH they will say they do not need lots of money. My ex told me her family never had a lot of money but had lots so of love.... sure, as she spends every dime she had on stuff she did not need.

Try paying the electric bill with love

But your goal is not lofty even though you think it is... making babies is not a major achievement,.... making enough money to raise them is

money make the world go round ask someone who has none

Women can smell desperation. you're not finding what you're looking for because you're focusing too hard on it.

My guess is you don't have a good enough job to support a family. Most women at your age are looking for retirement or an upgrade in their life.

You’re looking in the wrong place.

There are zillions of suitable women in the world for what you want, but they are not in the western world.

Discipline yourself to learn a foreign language and the world’s your oyster.

• L5 months agoReport

I second that Paul. Western women have become so corrupted that they have no value. Found my wife in EE and could not be happier, 26 years and counting

• David

Advertise yourself in the lonely hearts section of your local newspaper and so good lick in your quest.

You are not looking in the right places my man