Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 6 months ago

Is there anyone out there that has tried to use GRAVIOLA to treat and cure cancer? What were your results?

Also did you use it while having, or previously, kidney issues/ failure. Did it have any negative effect on your kidneys whether you had healthy kidneys previously or not?

Thanks for your help.

BTW I am only asking those who have actually tried it not your opinion on the subject so don't waist my time by answering my question if you have not or have known someone personally that has.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Gary K

I'm sure you are aware there is no scientific evidence supporting the use of Graviola for any condition. Therefore it hasn't been studied and you are only relying on anecdotal information and testimony, much the same as any quack treatment that claims to cure cancer. Very risky indeed. You need to raise your evidence bar.

Never heard of Graviola. I need to do some research first. My way to cure cancer would be a complete detox, a high oxygen level in the blood, high doses of vitamin D, a basic (not acidic) body and an iodine cure.

Looks like there is nobody but morons on here.

• Nine Lives

...speaking of yourself?

• kelvin

it won't cure cancer