Roy asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

Help I am being blackmailed! Again?

it goes on to say "I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.

With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.

I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use."

I tought I put tape over my webcam? how do they have video of this? is this real? they want 500$ in bitcoin what is that anyways?

If it's true tell the police

Stop Trolling.. You are so stupid and uneducated they should ban you from touching or owning a computer or any media device.

• steve

Complete scam. Ignore it and get on with your life. I get loads of things similar and have done for many years I just delete them and nothing bad has happened to me as a result.

They are chancers that e-mail will have been sent to possibly thousands of people and if even two pay the money then the scammers have got a result.

I don't understand why they asked for payment by Bitcoin as that is not an actual currency and is pretty much worthless off the internet. For example you couldn't go to a foreign currency exchange and ask them to change your Bitcoins to US dollars.

SCAM ignore it.

It is a scam. Run a virus scan to be sure, and change your passwords, but ignore it.

• John

Dude...yaaahhh..give in ...otherwise your life will be ruint....

Scam. Ignore them.

I got a call stating that I won money and needed to pay the taxes. I got this P.O. Box to send the loaded Master Card to. I sent money alright. Monopoly play money!! I wish I could have seen their face when they opened the envelope!!

same thing happened to me. it is a scam. I changed all of my passwords just to play it safe. police even told me this is a scam.

By how worried you are it seems like you were watching something illegal

Yeah just a spammer!

• Eva

It's a scam. Just to be safe, change all your passwords and stop going on porn sites.

• Scott5 months agoReport

woah woah. Let's not take drastic measures. Just don't on the particular porn site where you got the virus lol