Is it wrong I am losing my faith in humanity?

Little by little, I find myself losing my faith in humankind to the point I start doubting there is any truly good person out there. Almost everywhere I go, there are people who are so rude and inconsiderate to their fellow beings, it's as if they forget others have feelings and couldn't give a damn if they find their remarks hurtful or not because it has to be all about them with very little regard for the other person concerned. I've noticed this particularly in customer service; the way customers treat employees is just so awful and it doesn't help that employees are expected to just tolerate it and not stand up for themselves when they clearly do not deserve the treatment they get. I really don't understand what is so hard about leaving one's personal frustrations at the door and composing themselves before addressing a colleague. What is so hard about having self-control and being a decent person, no matter how much of a bad day they might have had? Why make someone else miserable just because they are miserable themselves? Of course, there are many other, grander reasons why I ponder over why we have become a failed species but this one is a common occurrence in my personal experience. I just want to be able to get on with my life and live it fully without constantly brooding over why we are born into the world, just to be screwed over by others, and treated with a lack of respect. I mean life's too short to be spending it in a state of existential angst.

Peter Gore Seer,

No Not Wrong, Humanity Is Still In A Primitive State, A Intelegent Created , State Relying On The Soul Not The Blood And Flesh.

• Saad M

No, we must help each other with the believers and try to convince the disbelievers.

• Peter5 months agoReport

Peter Gore Seer,
      Well Religions Have Bulled And Torchered In The Believe That The Soul Can Be Saved,

Well, as Christians we shouldn't be surprised at how humanity is acting towards humanity, because this is prophecy coming to pass before our very eyes.

This was prophesied in 2 Timothy 3: 1 onwards.

We are living in the last days now, and scripture tell us to KNOW that in the last days perilous times will come for men will be lovers OF THEMSELVES, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemous, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers without self control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness, but denying its power and we are told, FROM SUCH PEOPLE TURN AWAY.

So if you didn't realize this was prophecy coming to pass in the final days, you might begin to lose faith in humanity.

As it is, as Christians, we need not lose faith in God/Christ/Holy Spirit and Christians because we have already read the end of the book and we win!

So take heart dear one. The hope of the Church is the resurrection of the dead, and that means we spend eternity in heaven with our Lord. After all, this earth's duration is short when compared with eternity

look to the bible, were living the revelation, god has predicted everything from the past to present, and humanitys actions is one of them. look to god because he is the only god of truth,love,life,light etc. He is in heaven and if you look for him ,you will find him, and his bible states that. i dont know if your an athiest but it could mean your fallign away from jesus christ. Also go to a christian church and youll finf the most nicest people in the world

"Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass."

--Max Ehrmann

• j153e

That's why people like Mother Teresa and Albert Schweitzer are so revered.

Related: "The Kindness Challenge;"

"Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive;"

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet.

It is not helping that you work in a serving environment . As you said your colleagues and yourself are trained to be tolerant and keep calm and restrain yourself with self control. In it self being trained like that is very valuable in life. Nevertheless, It can be very frustrating when you are dealing with unfairness and injustice. It seems to be more prevalent today and you are right in saying that rudeness and frustration can get out of control . But don’t loose faith in humanity because there are many good and decent people in this world who feel exactly like you. The best you can do is looking for a peaceful environment outside your work. I don’t know if you have your own family ? That is where you can create a respectful and kind atmosphere. By setting the example and talking with your wife and children about it. Perhaps you live with parents and siblings you can try to do the same. Also finding other people with that mentality in your free time. There are groups of people meeting together for volunteer work, helping others in need, nature groups, watching birds, caring for parks and forrest’s , bicycle riders, and other social groups . I don’t know if you believe in a God, but meeting together with people who care about each other and show respect can be very rewarding. True , there are many people in this world that are rude. It may be their upbringing, selfishness, or just a bad day. Trying to create and find your own inner peace is very important . Think about how you can improve your peaceful environment outside your work. Start the day with a refreshing shower and some calm music and a healthy breakfast. Distance yourself from the emotions and rudeness of customers by not dwelling on it. And when you come home go for a walk, and enjoy nature around you. Dwell on the beauty around you and on the people you love and care about. Changing the way you let your mind dwell on things will change your own emotions and feelings and you will be able to see and appreciate the good things around you.

Step 1...get off social media. Spend time with good friends. Avoid political news

i know how this feels to a tee and it sounds like you might be experiencing symptoms of depression. perhaps you should bring these feelings up to a therapist?

Try being particularly pleasant and polite to every one. Thank cleaners and servers. Smile at people and admire babies. Thank anyone who holds a door for you. You will be surprised.