If I write an answer, but then make it anonymous, will I still get the points if it's rewarded best answer or when I post it.?

• .

Using the Anonymous feature doesn't affect points, so yes. You'll still get 2 pts for posting and another 10 or more pts for BA if you are selected. Bear in mind though that some user are very prejudice against ANYONE who uses the Anon feature and may ignore your answer (even if it's spot on) simply because you're using the "blue face".

• Ben

I think you will. When your answer is awarded as best answer, I believe it wi be regardless of being anonymous.

• Daniel

Yep you will still get the Points for it Even if you set it under Anonymous Even tho the Users dont know who it is the Site does and when the Asker Picks yours as the Best the Site will know its you and will Award you the Best Answer for It

• ?

You get points for both.

yes..............