Why do LGBT'rs insist on changing the rules of English to match their snowflake's safe zones? Transsexual is a valid noun?

transsexual (also transexual) Pronunciation /tranzˈsɛkʃʊəl/ /transˈsɛkʃʊəl/ NOUN 1A person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex. ‘a pre-operative male-to-female transsexual’ More example sentences 1.1A person who has undergone treatment in order to acquire the physical... show more transsexual
(also transexual)
Pronunciation /tranzˈsɛkʃʊəl/ /transˈsɛkʃʊəl/
NOUN
1A person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex.

‘a pre-operative male-to-female transsexual’
More example sentences
1.1A person who has undergone treatment in order to acquire the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.
ADJECTIVE
Relating to a transsexual person.

‘transsexual fantasies’

Sorry snowflakes, but in English adjectives, nouns, and verbs quite easily are interchanged and WE'RE not going to change it just for you.

To Shuttle, A Shuttle, Shuttle Park

However, my fellow graduate students and I were not satisfied. So I concocted:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
The syntax of the following sentence is close to the previous one:

Boston mice [that] Boston cats "Boston-chase" "Boston-eat" Boston cheese.
I.e., mice who are in Boston, and who are chased (in a way unique to Boston) by cats who are in Boston, eat (in a way unique to Boston) cheese that comes from Boston.

So, buffalo who live in Buffalo (e.g., at the Buffalo Zoo, which does, indeed, have buffalo), and who are buffaloed (in a way unique to Buffalo) by other buffalo from Buffalo, themselves buffalo (in the way unique to Buffalo) still other buffalo from Buffalo.