Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 4 months ago

Moving to North Carolina?

Is North Carolina a good place live in Im from California in about 2 years im moving to California cause its to expensive to live in California so I wondering if any of you North Carolinians can help out a Cali person out

Update:

Edit: Is North Carolina a good place to live in I'm from California and in about 2 years I am moving to North Carolina cause its to expensive to live in California so I wondering if any of you North Carolinians can help out a Cali person out

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

North Carolina is a good place for living.

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Let me put it the perspective of the next state northward.

It has walled entry to their Atlantic Ocean coast. To keep

out the free-wheeling redneck trailer trash.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Go for it...........

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The coastal parts of NC are a lot like the coastal parts of CA, just fewer homeless people. The humidity is worse on the east coast.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

It is what you make it. You can certainly enjoy North Carolina. It has beaches, mountains, big cities and strong culture just like California.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

NC is a large state so where you move will matter just like where you're moving from in California matters. That said, there are some very good areas is NC. The SE coastal area is relaxed with better beaches (warmer water and less crowded) than anything in California. Raleigh-Durham is a great job market with excellent universities and is great for families.

Regardless of where you live in CA now, you will notice the weather different in NC. Summers are hot and humid (it actually rains more than just a few months a year). This affects being outdoors, but everyone has AC so the inside is more pleasant than most houses in CA (where only the newer homes have AC on a regular basis.)

• A C
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

You might want to proofread your question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.