Should every person who has made some sort of digital agreement to storm Area 51 be arrested under conspiracy charges?

It seems fair

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom V
    Lv 5
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are not allowed to storm Area 51. That is trespassing on Federal property. And signing up to do it is conspiracy to trespass.

• martin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Probably the administration is more centered on Mexico and immigration, or Kim and North Korea, right now. However, if weapons are accumulated and plans are made to storm Area 51, a lot of people are going to get arrested. It would be a conspiracy to commit crimes against the government.

• 5 months ago

No. It's a pretty obvious joke. Only a few morons think it was serious.

• mac
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

do you honsetly think 1million or even 5000 people will show up or even try?.....look think about how this can make someone ALOT OF MONEY.think about it.1million people said they would go,but what if you held a huge burning man,comic con,edc type event on the out skirts of the base...their alot of money with 1 million intrested,i would but dont know how to start that,but hey i just gave everyone a million dollar idea...so your welcome,and if someone does my idea..maybe give me free admission,free food..im good with that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

To charge somebody with "conspiracy" there has to be "intent" and a "substantial step" and I don't know if "some sort of digital agreement" which began as a joke would be enough, especially if when they signed the agreement, they thought it was a joke.

There were people who booked rooms at some nearby hotel, specifically calling and asking about the event when they called, so if they also signed the digital agreement, those people might be able to be charged.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.