Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Why do average women walk thru doors or entrances expecting guys to move/stop for them,but then won’t even say thankyou it seems very rude?

I don’t associate with average women

• 5 months agoReport

Women are so self-centered, weak/frail/short, coward, incompetent, dumb, useless, fast aging golddiggers.

• Joseph

They always thank me, but I'm adorable.

A couple of decades ago when I lived in NYC, I Was going into Grand Central Station and a woman in a fur coat who was coming out Thought she was supposed to go out first even though I was actually halfway through the door already and she literally punched me in the chest. I had another woman here in Connecticut who was part of some lecture that they were giving in a room of the library and I was talking on the phone outside the lecture room and she came out and was pissed because I was talking too loud and grabbed me by the arm. I called the cops and they told her I could press charges for assault if I wanted to and made her apologize. It was great. That cop was really cool apparently he hated b*tches like that

• e9601:

Good for you. I hope you did press charges.

So are you trying to say its only wrong for average women to do that yet its fine for a gorgeous woman to?

• e9601:

Many females these days have bad attitudes and think the world revolves around them. No manners or thoughts of others. Being a lady has sadly left this world. Men< I thank you every time you hold a door for me.

• e9601:

Because it's being polite. You need help with your bad attitude.

• Joe

I always hold open doors for women. Most say thank you. Some say something nice with a big smile. Some walk through like they're owed a courtesy because they have lady parts. I don't know why they are like that. I guess all kinds of people can be rude, even women.

• DeLayne

Why do you like opening doors so much??? Why don't you get a job as a doorman so you can open doors for EVERYBODY? You sexist dog!

• Elana

I've seen it happen a lot. It is unarguably rude.

So what do you do about it? Make a stink or don't make a stink.

Generally men are far less likely to make a stink over bad behavior done to them than women are. Certainly there are exceptions (for instance, disrespect done by other drivers), but they usually involve some level of danger.

• DeLayne

If I didn't ask somebody to open a door for me, why would I be expected to thank them for doing it??? Ignorant jerk!

You're right, it is. Surely you're not surprised to find rude people on the planet? I've had women say, "I can open the door myself, ya know."

And then they wonder why men aren't gallant anymore. Why we don't stand when a woman comes to the table, is introduced, or gets on the bus/train. Why men don't hold the door open anymore. Why we don't remove our hat when indoors. Why we don't dress for dinner. Why we expect them to pick up the check once in a while.

My god, my god. Women don't seem to want to be cared for, loved, defended, treated with courtesy and politeness. They see that as sexist and misogyny. THAT'S why many men don't include women in the group. No matter what we do, it's wrong. So we ignore them. It's our only defense. Women: you get a man or nothing. Don't expect us to become women for you. Date homosexuals if that's what you want in a man.

• DeLayne

I can open my own doors, dumbass! You're not polite OR nice! Mind your own damn business!

They want to be grabbed by the pussy and are disappointed when the guy doesn't.

how about trying to be polite to everyone regardless of gender or race?

if she doesn't say thank you, that is her problem for not being appreciative and probably has her own personal problems in her life

I don't feel the need to make a big deal out of something so small since everyone has some crap in their mind that they are going through

• paul

only in your very small mind