Should I go to ER for clogged artery?

My arteries have been clogged up for about 4 weeks, my symptoms have been on and off: Light headedness, pain and sometimes numbness on the right side of my body, spine and back sometimes hurt, eyes feel just slightly blurry sometimes it is hard for them to focus completely like they did before, pressure throbbing... show more My arteries have been clogged up for about 4 weeks, my symptoms have been on and off: Light headedness, pain and sometimes numbness on the right side of my body, spine and back sometimes hurt, eyes feel just slightly blurry sometimes it is hard for them to focus completely like they did before, pressure throbbing headache, sometimes it is harder to think when I am experiencing these symptoms but my memory is still good. I have a hard time focusing and my sight feels narrow and small if that makes sense. Are these symptoms of a clogged artery? And should I go to the emergency room or will it cease sometime? Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read my post!
9 answers 9