j asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

So apparently the compassion of ‘the squad’ has done more for this country than the millions of jobs Trump has brought back.?

Is this what the leftists want us to believe?

Obama brought back far more jobs than Trump and you hated his guts.

• j5 months agoReport

When I believed In Obama I voted twice for him and worked the phones to get him elected. When I saw him divide us, call me and people like me racists, and give hundreds of billions to Iran, I found Trump and couldn’t be happier to see someone I trust do the job he was elected to do.

Millions, eh? That’s an exaggeration, he hasn’t had to rehire his staff that many times, yet.

Didn't AOC prevent 25,000 jobs from moving to her district?.........and didn't she vote no to send aid to migrants at the border?...........and didn't she complain that the migrants were not getting aid?

• j5 months agoReport

Socialists sympathize, they don’t really donate.

What "millions" of jobs has Trump brought back?

• NRA4EVER

record low minority unemployment my friend. Obama said that would take a magic wand remember?