How do people eat scrambled eggs without cheese or some other addition like ketchup?

Whenever I go to a restaurant, the scrambled eggs come plain, but I don t understand why anybody would want them that way. They are so much better when you add cheese, or at least put some ketchup on. So, from anybody who enjoys eating plain scrambled eggs, please explain why so I can understand your viewpoint better. Thank you.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You can't ruin scrambled eggs. They are A #1 in my book. Plain or with fixins, delicious !

• Katie
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I agree with you. To make them tasty I have GOT to put loads of salt on them AND loads of ketchup.

• 5 months ago

They dont serve them with ketchup because not everyone likes ketchup on eggs. That's why you have it on the table. Cheese would also cost extra so you need to ask for it.

• 5 months ago

I don't care for them plain either.. But, I won't eat them if they're mixed w/ cheese.. Peppers, onions, srooms, meats anything but cheese & veggies that are just plain weird like zucchini. Plain scrambled, I can add hot sauce or if I have to ketchup. I like 'em spicy, not bland.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I like mine with American cheese. I do ketchup every once in a while.

• denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Quite easily actually, though I do like them with chopped scallions added.

• 5 months ago

I like them plain but i use one whole egg and two yolks.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I like them. You don't. All scrambled eggs need as far as I'm concerned is a little salt and pepper, and to be cooked properly in butter. Same with a plain omelette. I prefer to taste my food rather than condiments - I don't like anything spicy and cannot understand why anyone wants everything to taste of just hotness.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I make scrambled egg with no butter or oil and just add salt. yummy

• 5 months ago

honestly, the solution here is not to eat scrambled eggs at all because they're gross and no amount of condiments will mask that truth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.