What am I supposed to do with my life now?

I am so scared. It seems like everyone around me has had this lifelong interests and passion, and are certain about their major and career for the future. I am only 17, close to being 18. Senior year is starting soon. I feel so dumb for not thinking too much about it back then growing up and I regret it now. I... show more I am so scared. It seems like everyone around me has had this lifelong interests and passion, and are certain about their major and career for the future. I am only 17, close to being 18. Senior year is starting soon. I feel so dumb for not thinking too much about it back then growing up and I regret it now. I don’t know what to do. I like things like English, literature, and the philosophy of religion or sometimes politics. I have knowledge on adobe premiere pro and editing, I am even certified in it. Regardless, I am not sure if any of this is my passion or what I am meant to do. I feel left out and behind. I don’t know what I’m doing and I am all alone on this it seems.
12 answers 12