Get rid of permanent post nasal drip?

I believe what I am suffering from is non allergenic post nasal drip. My throat is clogged with phlegm 365 days a year, and it s been this way for almost 10 years. Nasal sprays don t work (I believe these are more for allergenic post nasal drip), mucinex doesn t help, and naproxen in heavy doses can take the... show more I believe what I am suffering from is non allergenic post nasal drip. My throat is clogged with phlegm 365 days a year, and it s been this way for almost 10 years.

Nasal sprays don t work (I believe these are more for allergenic post nasal drip), mucinex doesn t help, and naproxen in heavy doses can take the swelling down sometimes, but not the phlegm. I go through a pack of fisherman s friends a day to make it tolerable during the day, but its intolerable when I try to sleep and I usually stay up until 2am slamming back boiling water.

I ve seen 5 doctors at walk in clinics and went to ER 3 times trying to see if they can help (severe shortage of family doctors accepting patients within driving distance to me) and none seem to take it seriously and prescribe me random stuff like nasal sprays and codeine. It s more the mental fatigue of not being able to sleep because my body instinctively stops me from falling asleep because I m basically choking every second I m not spitting phlegm.

Any ideas that I haven t tried yet? Does surgery for this exist? Also I don t smoke and no matter how much water I drink it has no effect.
0